Friday, November 21, 2008

Drama






Sorry that I need to post here now a few pics of dresses with shading although they aren't new at all but some strange comments at my blog force me to show those guys that I really can't do any shading and I never did any and if so I did it terrible lol *looks very ironic
I had no time to react earlier because I got a RL too and am seldom online at the moment and I won't react again after this post. Have fun all and keep the drama going but not at my blog please..lol. BTW the pics might not be super, also not at my shop, but I don't hire fotographers to take pics from my designs and I wrote already why on my blog. And this pics are only a few examples of shading I did, if you did not see any at my shop you should consider buying glasses. And btw the lines fit also together aside at my designs, back and front part of the dresses don't just look different at the shadinglines aside of the body. Not all my designs got shading but that is on purpose because I saw some really dirty looking shading at Sl dresses and it doesn't always fit to the style of the design to add shading, I don't want to look as if I had forgotten to iron my dresses, so I don't add everywhere wrickles. Have a nice day all and excuse please my bad english, I don't want to know how you'd speak my language hahaha. Sorry but I am just a sunny character laughing mostly ;-)

1 comment:

Vanilla Sola said...

I have had some hateful and not very clever people putting comments into my blog.
Only those who don't respect copyrights, or even don't know that copyrights are not only about selling items but copying them and publishing too, can get that upset about a post which wants to state that design ideas get used by others too and that this makes shops close because on this is no copyright. Everyone else would tend to agree that it is not nice and helpful. There is no reason to get that upset about the quality of our design either, and if you look up the Black Moon shop you'll see why we are mentioned as a quality shop.
Not everyone needs to like that design, but that's no reason to claim it wouldn't have any quality although those guys who did that did not even look up my shop because they didn't know that I do shading and wrickles at all too. I got the impression they just need anything to not be bored. Changing a silk fabric from a kimono I made to an Jeans structure and telling me that that would look better is just silly because silk is smooth and I painted that absolutely right. Making advertisement for my shop by mentioning us on another blog is great, thank you for that!
The most funny statement was about jeliousy, because I can't be jelious about a far worse work of someone else no matter who that would be. Stealing my pictures is a clear break of copyrights, so if you find my shoppictures anywhere else report this please! I will do that too.
If you got a prob with what my customers say, you need to discuss it with them, not with me. I don't let anyone tell me not to mention anyones words. We still live in a free world. Of course everyone else can mention her or his opinion too, as long as it is not impolite. It would be nice if those who think that my clothes are not like others would start to understand that I create on propose not what you find at other shops. I wasn't satisfied with the shading and wrinkles I saw on clothes and thatfor I don't use it very often and work different. Most wrickles and shading looks ugly dirty or worn out at SL.
My models always said it are the most detailed clothes at SL and I don't think about 50 people wearing my stuff for a year each day can be all wrong and I got a lot more customers who would be then all wrong too. So I can only say the whole discussion was extremly silly.
I am open for a productive criticism, but not for this kind of rude attacks that happened here and everyone can gather 4 or 5 people for such a thing and childish comments get deleted from now on. First of all I would wear any design or look up the work and shop before putting in any comment about a design without even knowing it! Noone will take you otherwise serious, not only me.
Have a nice day ;-)