Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some new dresses


After a year of having a break we have created some new stuff for you.
For those who had fun a year ago because some stupid kids tryed to attack my design, no that was not the reason I took that break. First of all I couldn't take their statements serious, because they just told lies about missing structures and shading at my clothes, everyone who ever bought some knows that and they even confessed to never had bought a single dress, second the reason was a close friend of mine, whom I loved and worked with a very long time, died.
I still miss Racky a lot. He'll always stay in my heart. He was one of those jewels you seldom find


Tomorrow I'm going to get married to my one and only love Norritt, we met about 3 years ago at SL and lived a few month later already together at RL. And each year our love grows :-)
But now enough about myself, here are the new clothes I've made. Have fun and I wish you all a nice day.





For those who need to save money we made two very wellpriced dresses:
Exciting and the Black& White Gown


























And here a shimmering showdress for your great entrance.
And as last new dress we got a golden and bronce evening gown.