Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fashion addicted

First of all I need to mention that most clothes don't look so good in SL because they are copied from any picture at the net and the result is truely poor. I do work completely different.
Second I want you to know that I know what I am creating, means I have been to Italy, France and Florida and other places and the dresses I create are partly what I have worn myself as I was younger.
I have put some pictures for you together showing a very small selection of the about 1000 dresses I created, to see more it's worth looking up our main shop with 3 floors and about 2000 items.
Model Annyee Lindman
Wearing: Symponie
BLACK MOON FASHION













My family collected antiques and as I was young also antique clothes had been at our house. By this I got a lot inspired for designing historical clothes too. While I saw a lot of historical clothes at SL I didn't see a lot that worked well at movements and often they looked more painted than natural. Hard to explain the difference, you really need to wear them and see what I mean. Even wellknown designers do skirts that look real weird because of transparency problems. I have always tryed to solve such probs and improve the dresses. Most of my customers tell me that this would make the difference at my dresses, that they can feel, that I have put much more work in and that they simply look better. I got myself only a very few dresses that I bought from other designers that work this well. I am very picky about quality issues I fear.
Models: Racky Congrejo
and Annyee Lindman
wearing:
Victorian mens outfit
& Divine






You can even see on the pictures that this dresses really work wonderful at movements. Look at the two pictures, that Anniee Li took, my wonderful friend and saleslady at our shop.
Model: Anniee Li wearing: Lavender Romance BLACK MOON COUTURE

No comments: