Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why is this design extraordinary?

Just because You won't find this kind of dresses at this quality anywhere else. As I already mentioned a lot of my ideas get used by other designers, but You'll never find this detailed work and the original is always the best. If I catch people imitating my work I give them the same back till they stop, if needed I even make those clothes freebies after designing them. I am a fighter and as I started having a bigger shop at SL a model asked at a SL magazine for fashion if they'd like to write about my design. She talked to some lady who's name was Doolittle, I won't mention her complete name, but I will mention what she said. She seriously said: No we won't write about this design because You do only ugly costumes and no fashion!
At this point of time I didn't design any different to nowadays and if you look up my shop you'll laugh about every single word that this lady said. Meanwhile we are everywhere mentioned as one of the best shops and designs in SL. It is hard if you have to work with people who are totally imcompetent but run any magazine that deeply believes to know about fashion. It's a true shame for SL! Sorry to say this but it is definetely the truth!
Look up some of my dresses and make up your own mind and opinion:



































































































































No comments: